Oct 12, 2010

Joong Bong - The most versatile and easy to learn martial arts weapons

People were gathering sticks ever wrought by time, but the Bong Joong, Korean Middle staff, is something very special in the world of martial arts. This is the weapon most commonly taught in Korean martial art of Kuk Sul Won, although Tournaments and ease of use have brought the martial arts arenas, in others, such as Tae Kwon Do

I got my first look at technical Joong bong a few years ago, when I saw a pollAdvanced students of a school Kuk Sool Won in Milwaukee. I gave the race to the base, kicking and striking techniques used when something caught my attention. Besides the fans and the trident, many people have not been revealed, have the nice boost to the second view, but I say wear that is a weapon that many students were trained with.

Bong Joong is the same employee of the school and your preferences. It is usually made of wood or rattan and madeMeasures between 2 and a half and three meters in length. My friend said that some heavyweights like their employees to be made of metal, and after some steps I have with it, it makes sense in view of the year, plus the floor, the better the workout you get.

He explained that the martial arts weapon, the staff means that many students left, and is one of the lightest of the weapons master in martial arts in Korea. Hestarted with the Joong Bong, and had control of various arms of others to come, has remained one of their favorites Joong bong. When I saw showed some moves of this ancient weapon connected.

The Bong Joong was held at one end, instead of the center. My friend said that this should aim at opponent's neck for maximum efficiency, mainly due to strike, and as such, the upper part. Slowly, he took me through the four basicaccelerated percussion techniques from which Joong practice bong and then you have succeeded. As I watched in awe, was the center of a whirling storm, the exercises slowly, had to manifest itself in an outburst of violent activities.

She smiled when they finished and asked me if I cared to try. I was ready to proceed, so I walked on the carpet, laughing in the face, but they do.

"I think the weapons was mating with one of our most recent martial arts," sayssaid, pointing to a boy of thirteen, who was among his own staff with the movements. I want to laugh, to me, how fast it moves and how hard he could give his staff noticed!

0 comments:

Unbox Videos