Jul 14, 2009

UFC 100 - Brock lesnar vs Frank mir full fight

Here is the Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir 2 video.




UFC 100 Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir Part 1



UFC 100 Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir Part 2


Here is the Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir 2 video.

The highly publicized second re-match between Brock Lesnar and Frank Mir ended with Brock Lesnar victorious after stopping Mir in the second round.

The Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir re-match was one of two hyped fights of the night. The second, Georges St. Pierre vs Thiago Alves, saw Pierre successful in defending his welterweight title.

17 months earlier, Lesnar lost to Frank Mir by way of submission in his UFC debut, and Lesnar vowed to avenge his loss. Lesnar quickly brought Mir down early in the two rounds. In the second round, the fight had to be stopped at 1 minute, 48 seconds, after Lesnar pummeled Mir repeatedly (14 punches to be exact) in the face until referee Herb Dean stepped in to stop the fight.

After his win, Lesnar trash talked
Mir and flipped the Mandalay Bay crowd off. His gesture garnered boos and said, “I love it! Keep it going!”

He then put down UFC’s top sponsor, Bud Light, saying that he was going to drink Coors Light to celebrate his victory because “Bud Light won’t pay me nothing.”

He went on to say, “Hell, I may even get on top of my wife tonight,” (Rena “Sable” Mero, a former WWE Diva) Lesnar said as she looked on and laughed. “See y’all later.”

Lesnar has since apologized, saying:

“I was so jacked up (because) I’m used to selling pay-per-view tickets. I come from a business that is purely entertainment. I screwed up, and I apologize.”

“The only thing I had against
Frank was that he beat me (last year). We both talked a lot of crap, and in the end, I was just amped up.”

0 comments:

Unbox Videos