Mar 23, 2010

UFC - Mixed Martial Arts, MMA - and best of all the Bar

The other night I was at the bar, watch some MMA, a sort of tradition that I share with my friends. Every time there is a great MMA on television, be it UFC, WEC, EliteXC, Affliction, etc, go to the bar and do as hillbilly royalty. Want another pitcher? As a small wing for more? Yes, yes to both questions.

Watching fights at home is great, because I can hear every single sentence of pure poetry that flows Mike Goldberg, but not compared toRoar of the crowd at the bar. Sure it is only a few hundred people cheering, but they are all drunk Loudmouth so is the sound is deafening.

Where there is a long pause, or in a dull fight, the bar also offers many other ways to have fun. The interception of conversations of other people is one of my favs, especially when the fight is two bar patrons.

Begun in the last UFC for the middle-aged men in the bar, cursing at each other over a soccer ball --Game.

Somewhat surprisingly, it never ends outside. They never even taken out of their chairs. In fact, I'm pretty sure I saw them later through the jukebox in the corner, wrapped his arms around each other and sing the words of Margaritaville. Love is a wonderful thing.

If you have never seen, can the UFC from a bar, I suggest. These cost what it would cost to buy the house, just to let you know drunk and full of wings. God bless America.

0 comments:

Unbox Videos